5 Candy Dispenser Box


Hello all,

How are you doing..?? Weather is so bad..!!
hot hot hot..like a oven...!!
This post is to just share few pics of Candy Dispenser I made.
Its just for the love of crafting..!!
Believe me it was so much fun doing it..!!
While doing a poject for ICRC26: CANDY HOLDER ,
my eyes fell on this ...
And to mention I love this by Mallika..!!
Lots of inspiration from her blog..!!

Here we go..pics nw..




Top-view here.I totally liked it..Inspired from Erum's card
These handmade flowers are very easy to make..they look cool..tut here.



Love,
Sridevi MuraliKrishna

5 comments:

  1. so beautiful sridevi and very neat

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute and beautiful box sridevi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sridevi,

    This is beautiful!! happy to follow you.
    I would also like to invite you to join my blog
    http://www.kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello...lovely pattern and the colors are so bbeautiful....came to know about you from kavitha.

    ReplyDelete

Ur comments/suggestions are most welcome.They mean a lot to me.