8 Love Themed Accordion Card

Greetings...
Today I want to share an ACCORDION CARD I made with Valentine theme.
The idea to make an accordion card was on my mind since so many months..but now it materialized..!!


Detail shots follow..




Ample space inside to jot down sweet things. Also can be used as photo mats.
Pic below shows a cute bag to keep the card.


Thanks to Beate, E.T and Shruti for inspiring me to attempt this.
I have used my favorite AMY TAN Sketch Book papers here. I truly adore them :)











Challenges Entered :
Crafters Corner Challenge#5 : Expressions of Love
The ItsyBitsy : Pattern Paper Challenge
CardMakinMamas : I'm in the mood for LOVE

Love,
Sridevi MuraliKrishna

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thanks deepti.. thanks for taking time 2 comment :)

      Delete
  2. Pretty beautiful. I love this.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing accordian card!..So well -finished & beautifully co ordinated ...Love your choice of colors & papers very much!..This would make a perfect Valentine gift...!!

    Thank you so much for playing along "Crafter's Corner" # 5 & Best of luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this is fantastic. Your work is very very neat and the cover with the jar is so cute!!! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pattern Paper Challenge. All the very best!
    ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sridevi...I have added your blog to my list....I like all your work and I am sending you a blog award...Plz visit my blog to receive it.
    Hugs Sheetal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohhhhh......i m in love with us....what a stunning card...thanks for palying with us at crafters corner challenge # 5 ---expression of love....all the very best.
    www.crafterscorner.in
    www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Ur comments/suggestions are most welcome.They mean a lot to me.